ESF Sports & Language is now ESF Explore!
In celebration of our 30th anniversary as an integral part of The English Schools Foundation, ESF Explore reflects our expanding educational offering with the brand positioning “Inspire and Explore: Learn. Create. Grow.”
Worried about not finding a suitable course? On top of sports and language, we offer playgroups, STEM and art courses. No matter your child’s age, you will surely be able to find the perfect programme! Reminder that applications are not restricted by school, we welcome applications from any student wishing to attend!
Winter Camps 2023
EVENTS & SPECIALS
- Stay up-to-date with the latest STEM trends
- Gain insight into how young learners grasp programming concepts
- Explore the types of games that young children can design
- Understand your child's unique learning abilities in a dynamic environment
- Immerse yourself in a world of fun and creativity
- Learn the fundamentals of computational thinking concepts
- Unleash your imagination and design your very own mini-games
- Join us for an unforgettable experience where learning and fun come together. Don't miss out on this opportunity to introduce your child to the wonders of coding at an early age. Enroll in our Scratch Jr game design workshop today!
- Stay updated on the latest advancements in AI technology
- Gain a deeper understanding of what AI entails and how it impacts our lives
- Discover how AI can mimic human-like thinking and decision-making processes
- Foster your child's curiosity and passion for AI at an early age
- Embark on an adventure of discovery and innovation
- Learn the basics of AI and its applications in a fun and interactive way
- Engage in simple AI projects to witness the magic of AI firsthand
- Develop critical thinking skills and explore the potential of AI to think and reason like humans
From stories and songs to hands-on sensory activities, our classes help establish routines, build confidence, and develop emotional, social, physical, and language skills.
Music & Movement, Arts & Crafts, Gross Motor activities on indoor play area, Storytime, Sensory, Messy Play & Experimental Inquiry
Please note: Each student can only sign up for one trial class
Age: 3-5 years old
The course aims to provide children with a solid foundation in Mandarin Chinese through interactive and engaging activities tailored to their age group. It will focus on introducing basic vocabulary, pronunciation, and simple conversational skills. It combines age-appropriate activities, stories, songs, and interactive games to create an engaging learning experience for the children.
Highlights & Outcomes
- Fun games to enhance the learning and application of basic Chinese vocabulary
- Integration of interactive activities, arts & crafts, songs, and stories
- Develop speaking and listening skills in Mandarin
- Use a range of Chinese vocabulary to express themselves in meaningful contexts
- Foster a positive and engaging language learning experience
- Free play
- Circle time: Hello, songs, story time
- Fine motor activity / art
- Clean up and Snack time
- Gross motor activity
- Circle time: dedicated language learning
- Group language activity
- Circle time & Goodbye
With autumn coming, Sunday Funday is the perfect alternative for weekends during rainy days or private parties!
Come to ESF Language and Learning Centre (Wan Chai) to explore our new indoor playground! Run free for 2 hours for the special price of $150!
ESF Language and Learning Centre is only a 3-minute walk from the Wan Chai MTR station. At 1,000 square feet, it includes a padded area with a bouncy castle, slides, foam structures, see-saws, trampolines and much more! Suitable for children aged 1 to 5 years old.
On Sunday, we have 2 time slots for your child to run around and explore:
- 1pm - 3pm
- 3pm - 5pm
The best Multi-Dance classes to help your MOVER grow! Join our trial to experience this amazing and healthy work out time with us!
Little Movers is a super fun multi-dance class for kids from 2 to 6 years old. We have regular classes to attend week to week to keep your little one dancing and to have your Little Mover looking their best while playing with interactive and creative props!
Develop strong able bodies, master major and minor motor skills, learn the importance of practice, develop a positive work ethic, learn how to support and accept others, and develop key social and emotional skills that go on to benefit them in all aspects of life.